want to bore out 350 to 366

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotboyz

Reaction score
I'm not sure what I should replace . I've put racing coil ,slip on exhaust , rebuilt carb , different front and rear sprockets, air filter . I would like to get rebuild kit for head new springs ,valves , ported and polished, and bore and hone cylinder to 85mm 366cc. What advice does anyone have or ideas with direction I should go??

First off welcome to the site! Several of us have gone that route and I think If you have the $ and your doing the head work any way I say go for it! However 85mm is the max you can bore these cylinders so when its rebuild time you'll likely need a new cylinder. You'll want to put an oil cooler on it (i would do that now) to keep it cool.

The 366 piston is a great upgrade. Pair that with a stage 1 hotcam or a web.390 cam and a good port job and itll make a warrior much faster. My 96 is built with these parts and its a much powerfull than a stock engine. Check out the details in my sig. There are quite a few of us on the fourm that are running similar setups to this and its a great combo. A few peices of advice though. You will definately want an oil cooler, and id recommend getting 10.5:1 compression since itll run a little cooler than the 11.5:1 so it should last longer. Also make sure you get the jetting dialed in or you will burn the rings up and have to get the cylinder resleaved and bored.

your gonna be paying a penny for the boring unless you know someone. My warriors bored .20 over so its pushing 370 right now, but leave some meat on the bone.

I have a 97 warrior with the 366 big bore kit and a brand new head installed
Fresh tune up
Fresh carb rebuild
The old stock exhaust flange doesn't line up to the new top end
Any help please? What do i need to do to hook an exhaust up? Styles? Brands? Any help please!!

Got a picture so I can see what's going on .... might just not have something lined up cuz it should just ... could the flange just be up side down... like pain around the pipe

Latest posts

Back