Wanna make a bet?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler

Reaction score
Haha i bet everyone on this site that this guy stole this bike!!

2007_01_30_bikepics-786829-full.jpg

2007_01_30_bikepics-786840-800.jpg

2007_02_18_bikepics-805761-800.jpg

damn, he looks like blake griffin from the LA Clippers.

not gonna say he stole it, but he doesn't look like he belongs on it.

You racist motherfuckers! You think black guys and beaners can't ride? Or don't ride? I knew a Puerto Rican dude with a 400ex that was fast as ****. Come to think of it, i think he did steal it lol.

But think about James Stewart. Dude crazy fast on a bike, you'd think he was running from the cops with a trunk full of coke the way he rides sometimes.

Ok so maybe i'm not any better than the rest of yall. He does look out of place though.

well i wanted to say racist but thought that i would be nice about but since its now been siad,
that was my first thought when tyler siad he thought it was stolen. every race, religion, and nationality can own a quad without it being stolen. just because he looks out of place on it doesnt mean that it is not his and legally. **** if you saw a pic of me on mine you'd probably say the same thing considering im 6'5" and 255 lbs.

If he did steal it, he's also a dumbass for postin up a pic of him on it too.

deadlastracing said:
If he did steal it, he's also a dumbass for postin up a pic of him on it too.

I wouldn't put it past anybody to do it though, chances are that you're probably not all that smart if you're stealing to begin with.

Haha I stole one of my teachers mailbox a week and three days ago and nothing was said about it all week then on Thursday the cops showed up at school pulled me outta class and I thought I was fucked but the teacher that I stole the mailbox from said that he just wanted the $20 for the mail box and he would be fine lol

and how the hell did you get caught? let me guess ,there was more than one of you little jackasses , when you pulled your little stunt? your the teacher reconized someones car? or someone was bragging about it? good thing you little retards weren't playing explosives, the Federal Gov't doesn't like that game at all!!!! :eek: :eek:

Back