w00t - Just got this kit for my truck. *Updated*

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
w00t! Just got this kit for my truck!

gbox.jpg

It is going to be tits @_@!

I ******* hate HID's. It's not bad when you're driving a truck or suv, but when you're in a small car sitting closer to the ground HID's are worse than someone leaving their high beams on when they're coming towards you.

ooh, are those the blueish looking lights that are bright as hell?

**** you asshole!!! ;) ;D I hate those ******* things when people have them on the freeway!!! :mad:

I ******* hate HID's. It's not bad when you're driving a truck or suv, but when you're in a small car sitting closer to the ground HID's are worse than someone leaving their high beams on when they're coming towards you.

Hahahaha, YES! That is one of the main selling points for them; they are awesome. When I come up behind someone in the fast lane with these fuckers on they tilt their mirror down and move the **** over lololol. Also since I am in a truck my headlights are on a PERFECT level with their back window! ;D

how much does one of those kits run? i bought some replacement bulbs for my blazer that were pretty bright. I want to get some for my sierra now

how much does one of those kits run? i bought some replacement bulbs for my blazer that were pretty bright. I want to get some for my sierra now

HID lamps are about 4-5x Brighter then ANY halogen bulb that you can buy. The bulbs last 11x longer then a halogen lamp, never dim as they get older, and use less then HALF the wattage (35W) your normal bulbs do; in wattage for every 1 halogen bulb you have you can run two HID lamps. You have to watch those imposter aftermarket "halogen/xenon" or brighter bulbs - they draw a lot of wattage and can burn up your wiring harness!

The kits cost about $270.00 shipped. I have had HIDs on my quad for a while and had to buy them for my truck.

Well **** how about the entire board - HIDs for everyone! w00t! :cool: It shouldn't cost that much.

$270.00 x 900 members = $243,000.00

Hmmm...

Back