votm

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
how does a video of the month sound??? like try on for october and see how it goes????

Sounds like a good idea. It just depends on who can make videos, and then put them on to thier computer...But yeah I agree its worth a try..

Sounds like a good idea. It just depends on who can make videos, and then put them on to thier computer...But yeah I agree its worth a try..
agreed^^^

I agree too. Maybe that will get more videos on the site. I know I havent been making videos much lately. It'll probably get me to make some more often and it will be fun at the same time. That is one thing this site is not very strong on is videos, but I know not everyone has the equipment to do that. I say give it a shot...what the heck

Well I am supposed to get a video camera any day now. But my main problems are:
I have no place to ride other then my yard which is very small..
Once I get the camera I will have to buy a USB video input device to import videos..I have seen these anywhere from 70 and up, which isn't a bad price but with my funds it won't happen anytime soon.

Yes I agree with you Bad04WarrioR this site does lack in videos. Which is one of the sections I would love to see grow since I know have high speed internet and can actually view them in a timely manner.

I would gladly take part in the voting however.

so any one esle in on it...... cuz even if there is olny like 4 videos it still would be something to try... wont hurt n/e thing..... and wht about the moderators you guys just gonna sit back or are you gonna say something????

just waitin on wht the mods say and if we do it whos gonna make a video... ill will n/e body else in on it????

well that why im seeing on how many ppl would be intrested in making a video but noones responding

umm well i guess we will make the time limit like 10 minutes long and dmc raptor do you have a way of making a video??? yamaha raptor 350 you can right??

yea i can but its gay cause its from a digital camera and when i try and upload sumthin longer than like 30 seconds it cant like download it, its wierd.... but i can put some clips together and make a video out of it

yamaharaptor350 do that then if you want.... thats wht i do is download a few clips and use windows movie maker to edit the video

yea i just gotta get that video maker thing to link them all together to make a long vid, i should be gettin it soon tho

Back