V Bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what you mean, theres a lot of handlebars that you could call a v-bar. Are you talking about standard handlebars without a crossbar, or something else?

I've never seen those anywhere til I looked at the link you posted and idk why I think they look ugly too.

Hmm maybe theyre just a fad or somethin'? How long they been around? Look dumb to me in the image maybe they look good on some kind of wheelers? Idk. But just uploaded the 1st image of my wheeler : )

Been around for a while I see them on custom quads where they stick more money into it then the cost of a new truck

Hmm thats weird. Never noticed em myself. But that could be cause I dont go where theres a lotta quads just been to the track a couple times local to where I live where its 99.9% dirtbikes

Oh and I got a question I'm about to PM you.

Those are Fly Racing F-Bend handlebars I have those on mine. I like them because they are a taller bar so I don`t need any kind of extra riser setup to get the bars where I like.

Back