To Re-jet or NOT to Re-jet?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojack

Reaction score
I am adding a K&N filter with the airbox adapter, also an outerwears airbox cover. Does anyone know if I should rejet or not?

Yeah, if you are ditching the stock airbox lid, it should be jetted. Nothing drastic, maybe up one size on the main jet, back the fuel screw out a little, and see how it runs. I don't think you'll need to mess with the needle but you won't know til you try it.

Yeah I forgot about the pipe, it is an FMF powercore.

Does anyone have a jet size the recommend? most riding will be done around 3000 to 6000 feet elevation. Again it has an FMF powercore 4 and a K&N filter with stock airbox minus the lid

Tyler said:
BeastlyWarrior228 said:

Are you sure because the higher the elevation the less air there is so you wouldn't want to put as much fuel.

ok then 150.... if its rich go back to 145 hahaha

im running a 150 at 1400 feet (not that, that really means anything)

I'm pretty damn sure 150 is going to be too much at that elevation. Stock might actually be pretty good at that high of an elevation with your mods but I've never done any work on stuff at high elevations so it's mostly a guess. I would think a 147.5 would be the max.

Latest posts

Back