This might be the worst thing you will ever read!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Haha for some reason i was in a pissed off mood and i wrote this about music. Not that it really has any point but if you take the time to read it id appreciate your comments. Sorry for any errors i typed it in like 10 mins.

I am going to prove that this new so called punk music(i call it new age pop/rock), isn't even on the same level as old pop music when it comes to lyrics, and when compared to music that actually has good guitar players and guys that sound like actual guys.Hate me or not for writing this, but i believe by the time you get to the end you might agree with me.

Fall out boy

Is this more than you bargained for yet
Oh don't mind me I'm watching you two from the closet
Wishing to be the friction in your jeans
Isn't it messed up how I'm just dying to be him
I'm just a notch in your bedpost
But you're just a line in a song
(Notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song)

Backstreet Boys

I live my life the way
To keep you coming back to me
Everything I do is for you
So what is it that you can't see
Sometimes I wish I could Turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad, baby
You better quit playing games with my heart

Killswitch Engage

Seek me, call me
I'll be waiting

This distance, this dissolution
I cling to memories while falling
Sleep brings release, and the hope of a new day
Waking the misery of being without you

Surrender, I give in
Another moment is another eternity

(Seek me) For comfort, (Call me) For solace
(I'll be waiting) For the end of my broken heart
(Seek me) Completion, (Call me) I'll be waiting

You know me, you know me all too well
My only desire - to bridge our division

In sorrow I speak your name
And my voice mirrors my torment

Fallout boy's lyrics are weird, watching people from closets, and wishing to be friction between jeans,WTF, it just sucks and has no purpose , not to mention the singer of that band sounds so bad it isn't funny. Alright on to the backstreet boys, At least their lyrics have a purpose and have a good point The backstreet boys although are not really my type of music, the lyrics are for sure better. On to killswitch engage Listen to those lyrics, how can you even put fallout boy on the same planet as those, if fallout boy had guitar players that could even come close to killswitch engage they would be better, but i don't think its possible, when playing the 2 bands one after the other, you realize how stupid the guitars in fallout boy really are they have no variance and repeat over and over. This doesn't only apply to fallout boy I'm talking about all this new punk ****, its all the same, poor me, my life sucks, my girlfriend left me and now i have antlers on my head bullshit, i get more enjoyment from drinking a coke than listening to that bullshit. Listen to some real music, get a stereo crank something like KSE or Unearth, and just enjoy because punk music will never give you anything closely related the the feeling any type of metal does, whether its love metal, or whatever.

Haha if any of the mods/feel this has no importance please delete, or tell me too. HAHA

i agree. i love punk rock. but thats just me...rip on me if if want....its just what i like.

Haha i didnt really write it to bash on anyone, i just wrote it for fun, so dont take anything personally it was all just fun, i like some punk, but some of its not even punk and thats how its labeled. I can listen to classic punk stuff, AFI is alright too, Greenday is alright but they are starting to get to the point of almost being poprock too. Either way i like more bands older stuff now than their new stuff, it seems as if everything is starting to mellow out. Thats kinda what i was trying to get at.

Haha for some reason i was in a pissed off mood and i wrote this about music. Not that it really has any point but if you take the time to read it id appreciate your comments. Sorry for any errors i typed it in like 10 mins.

I am going to prove that this new so called punk music(i call it new age pop/rock), isn't even on the same level as old pop music when it comes to lyrics, and when compared to music that actually has good guitar players and guys that sound like actual guys.Hate me or not for writing this, but i believe by the time you get to the end you might agree with me.

Fall out boy

Is this more than you bargained for yet
Oh don't mind me I'm watching you two from the closet
Wishing to be the friction in your jeans
Isn't it messed up how I'm just dying to be him
I'm just a notch in your bedpost
But you're just a line in a song
(Notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song)

Backstreet Boys

I live my life the way
To keep you coming back to me
Everything I do is for you
So what is it that you can't see
Sometimes I wish I could Turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad, baby
You better quit playing games with my heart

Killswitch Engage

Seek me, call me
I'll be waiting

This distance, this dissolution
I cling to memories while falling
Sleep brings release, and the hope of a new day
Waking the misery of being without you

Surrender, I give in
Another moment is another eternity

(Seek me) For comfort, (Call me) For solace
(Seek me) Completion, (Call me) I'll be waiting

You know me, you know me all too well
My only desire - to bridge our division

In sorrow I speak your name
And my voice mirrors my torment

Fallout boy's lyrics are weird, watching people from closets, and wishing to be friction between jeans,WTF, it just sucks and has no purpose , not to mention the singer of that band sounds so bad it isn't funny. Alright on to the backstreet boys, At least their lyrics have a purpose and have a good point The backstreet boys although are not really my type of music, the lyrics are for sure better. On to killswitch engage Listen to those lyrics, how can you even put fallout boy on the same planet as those, if fallout boy had guitar players that could even come close to killswitch engage they would be better, but i don't think its possible, when playing the 2 bands one after the other, you realize how stupid the guitars in fallout boy really are they have no variance and repeat over and over. This doesn't only apply to fallout boy I'm talking about all this new punk ****, its all the same, poor me, my life sucks, my girlfriend left me and now i have antlers on my head bullshit, i get more enjoyment from drinking a coke than listening to that bullshit. Listen to some real music, get a stereo crank something like KSE or Unearth, and just enjoy because punk music will never give you anything closely related the the feeling any type of metal does, whether its love metal, or whatever.

Haha if any of the mods/feel this has no importance please delete, or tell me too. HAHA

AMEN BRO.. fall out boy sucks. the singer sounds like **** and the members need to learn out to play their instruments.. backstreet boys lol they blow dogs for quaters. kse are ******* amazing along with alot of other bands. and to add to your thread DSWworrior . n/e one who listens to punk needs to get punched in the face and told to grow some balls. punk rock is for pussies

I used to be a backstreet boy. But they managed to kick me out after the mickey mouse club and got all the money. I have sued many times, but since they made all the money and I can only afford a lawyer who charges minimum wage $5.15 an hour there is only one hearing then it is tossed out. I actually wrote the song "Quit Playing' Games(With My Heart)" but they stole that from me too. But they were cool enough to give me a job at one of the concerts!
BSB.jpg

Whoa! That was a close call Pelphrey! You were sooooo close to being gay, scary ain't it?

Yeah I gave 3 of them black eyes (I can't name names, case is pending) for swinging thier swords my way!

[quote:7hz4t310]Yeah I gave 3 of them black eyes (I can't name names, case is pending) for swinging thier swords my way!

stfu your tugging on my sack right?[/quote:7hz4t310]

lmfao

Back