this is not good.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
Well my quad is STILL down. Im taking it in tomorrow to have stuff tested (brand new battery isnt holding a charge). Im leaving thursday night. So we have 2 and 1/2 days to fix her. This is a goocher...The first time i get to go to the dunes and i might not be able to go. I guess i just have to hope for the best. Worst comes to worst, i guess i have to take a charger to the dunes and trickle-charge it every night. :p :p

yea, i guess so. But its been 1 thing after another, but i guess "all that stuff is my fault" like Doug always says to me. OoOoOhhhhh well.

reggie i must say ive never heard of someone having this much trouble with a brand new fourwheeler..... well an 04 anyways.

yea, now im totally fucked. The guy that was going to test it and stuff just told me to bring it in tomorrow. So now i have a day and a half to fix it. How ****** cool is this? Soooo pissed right now.

probably...I will just take it in tomorrow. This is ****** gay.

good luck man.... if all goes wrong call me and ill be more then happy to take your place :p ;D

Well my 'Oh so reliable friends' just told me we arent going anymore. Im kinda relieved. But thos fuckers should still DIE now.

ehh. The thread is about my quad bein broke, and since its still broke...

Back