Thinking about selling my warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylonalsnifnfool

Reaction score
I'm having some financial issues right now with school so i think i need to sell my quad till i get out. Its not like I ride it while i'm here, and when I get out I will be making enough to buy a new one so i gotta let her go. My question is: How much should I ask/plan to get? Specs:

-96 warrior
-hotrod connecting rod
-bored .020 over with a weisco piston
-dynojet stage2 jetkit
-DG exhaust
-EBC clutch
-New battery
-just reupholstered the seat
-Just lightly shaved the front fenders and painted all the plastic. Not cheap ****, cost me $140 for the materials to do it right. no rattlecan.
- custom hood with headlight hole cover and custom lights

All the motor work was done this summer and I only had time to run about 4 tanks of gas through it so its barely broken in. I'll post some pics up her tommorow or thursday so you can get a look at it. Only problem is with the valves, they tick a lil.

So is it best to sell it on ebay? I kinda want a quick sale and would be willing to take a little less as long as the monet comes to me fast. I'm at school and if I don't do somthing soon i'm gonna starve.

I would sell it in the local paper, and if no luck then do it on ebay, cause local is so much easier, and people seem to get more $$ that way.

I got the pics but the site I use to host em is down at the moment. Are you guys sure 2000+ isn't a lil high? I see raptors go for that all day.

gallery_24267_494_445420.jpg

gallery_24267_494_995877.jpg

gallery_24267_494_1459716.jpg

gallery_24267_494_816065.jpg

loving the plastics they are sick.... and it doesnt peel or crack when the plastic bends??

nope, won't peel or crack or even chip. I use a flew additive with chipguard in the clearcoat.

Back