Tar Hollow ATV Poker Run

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtfan07

Reaction score
This ride will be held on sunday, June 2nd just outside of the town of Hancock, NY 13783. It is being held on 2,500 acres of private property that is NOT open to the public before or after this event. Ride will consist of one-way loop trails that will start and end in the parking area. Trails will be a mix of logging skid trails and stone quarry roads with some optional higher difficulty sections.
Basic rules are:
- No alcohol on the trail
- Helmets manditory
- Passengers only allowed on machines built for that purpose.
- Must be insured (proof required prior to registration)

The hope is for this to turn into an annual event and if their is enough interest, the owner is open to the idea of several events per year.
More information on facebook at TarHollowATV or message me on here. Hope to see some Wolverine's there!!

Trail Report: The trails are awesome!! The set-up is a little different than I originally thought it was going to be. Their is one big loop instead of 3 smaller loops but is still all one-way. We started on the "easy" trail. It was anything but easy; I'de say a 5 out of 10. It was about 17 miles long and took us over 2 hours to complete. Their is something for everyone; tight turns, uphills, downhills, mud, rock crawls, play areas. The "hero" portions of the trail are loops off of the main/easy trail. Their are 7 or 8 of those and they add approx 10 miles to the trail. I would rate them an 8 or 8.5; I was questioning the sanity of any person driving a jeep on those trails when I was having a bit of a time getting my quad through. My buddy made it on a 2wd Rancher without getting stuck but it was close. Our total time to do all the trails was 5.5hrs and we only stopped a few short times. Everything was clearly marked and we had no problems with staying on the right trails.

Back