suzuki z400

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excel88

Reaction score
whats the deal with these quads guys?

are they pretty fast?

there ok....good bike for all around riding...they are faster then 400ex's stock for stock. Some of the Warrior's/Raptor350's on here can prob toast em;)

my friend has a realy nice z. fast as hell. handles alot better stock then ours but its all rider

they are a very nice quad.. alot faster than a 400ex my cusin has one and id rather ride his than mine i was think about getting one but im gonna stick with yamaha and get the yfz450

iv ridden one and there a good quad. i dont think it is as fast as my warrior the way it is right now tho, but good quad

[quote author=tistheman5 board=general thread=1126663250 post=1126917121]iv ridden one and there a good quad. i dont think it is as fast as my warrior the way it is right now tho, but good

hahah plzzzz

If I had to get a different quad, It'd probably be a Z-400. I'd rather have a Yammy, but man I'm too lazy for a two-leg-reverse!

I have to run cows occasionally and it's amazing how often they will make you end up in a corner!

[quote author=tistheman5 board=general thread=1126663250 post=1126917121]iv ridden one and there a good quad. i dont think it is as fast as my warrior the way it is right now tho, but good

hahah plzzzz

Haha please to you, ive ridden a z and although it would roasst a stock or piped warrior, with the mods he has got he would prolly beat one. I wouldnt be afraid to put mine against a stock one the way it sits right now, and this is before i get a bigger cam and piston. After i get it then i know if it didnt beat one, it would be right beside it from begging to end, even on top speed, and getting to that top speed.

They pump low 30's on horsepower stock, a warrior is capable of that easy. Exhaust, cam, piston, P&P, and an edelbrock you are over that.

ya but look how much money you have into your quads to try and keep up with a stock or lightly modded z400.... altho its a suzuki i have to give them this one.... even tho the dvx,z400,and kfx are the same damn quad...ive rode all but the kawi..... they are pretty good quads... i have a hard time keeping up with one... until the corners ive got them down good and my cuz or uncle on there z400 and dvx have a hard time getting them to slide.... or there are just afraid to....

A piston and a cam do not cost that much money... Most of my money went into handling mods - suspension, A-Arms, Axle, HIDs, and aesthetics (you would do this on any quad no matter what it is). I have no doubt in my mind I could out handle and out run a Z400 I have ridden them they aren’t anything spectacular; like a 400EX with a pipe. If it came down to buying a new quad it would be an YFZ, Raptor, or 450R I think the Z400 is just a waste honestly and doesn’t fit in with the "new technology" wheelers... More like a late release to compete directly with the 400EX about 4-5 years later…

Back