suzuki z400

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
full exhaust.. intake, p&p??..... but yeah if i were to get a new quad it would be a yfz hands down.... and im trying to sell the rappy to get one

my cusin has one and its nice... nothing aginst them... just the name thats on it :p kinda like ford over chevy or dodge its just a prefence of wht name you like better.. they all break down some time and will need matanince.... but im a yami guy

Hey death have you even ridden a z400. Also what do some of you guys have against suzuki?

Yes I have ridden one and I have nothing against suzuki but in the current market yamaha and honda are in the lead!

I like yamaha and suzuki but I don't like Honda. I think honda doesn't give you as much bang for your buck.
true but there machines are really reliable but they really dont perform like they should for what they are... just my 2 cents

honda's dont give u all the power u need frum their quads id like them to come out with a 350 so i can have sumthin 2 beat stock 4 stock : }

beat the 300 ex or the 250 ex i like to smoke temm eve tho i dont even have to try lol

Back