suggestions for new clutch cable

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
I noticed after a ride today that my clutch cable is starting to fray. I need a new one. Anyone have any suggestions on a good clutch cable replacement?

I just bought the tusk clutch cable off rockymtm. I also if the raptor 350 clutch cable mod at that time and it mad a huge difference

I've read that motion pro cables are nice. When I do my clutch cable mod I will be buying a motion pro raptor 350 clutch cable. It's like $15 on ebay.

OEM is about 20$ shipped. I can get motion pro for 13$ on eBay. Is OEM better with these cables y'all think? Thanks for your input so far guys....

Also Trent got me thinking about doing the Raptor clutch mod now. I was just looking at the thread on here about that. Very interested...

Yeah Jimmy all you need is the bracket that goes on the case and the longer raptor cable. You can flip the stock clutch arm over I guess. From what I hear it's a great mod.

Yup, cable wraps around the other side of the engine. I've read that thread a few times lol

I did the clutch cable mod and it was one of the greatest mods I did to my warrior. it is so much smoother. my old cable was so hard to pull in now its almost as easy as the clutch on my kdx

Jimmy if you don't do the raptor clutch cable mod you should kick yourself in the nuts, lol. It makes a world of difference. All you need is the cable, a bolt that fits the mount, and you flip the clutch cable lever on the case over and your done. Easy peasy bud. I swapped mine and adjusted it in less than 5 minutes, no ****, it's that easy.

I did raptor clutch mod. Super easy pull. About 36 bux for cable, bracket and bolt. One of the best mods ever.

Super late response-just got outta work ...well if you guys put it that way; hell yea I'm doing it. Plus I don't need Frit kicking me in my nuts...

Homeless guy in Vegas had a sign saying "kick me in the nuts hard-5$" poor dude had tourists stomping his balls all night...

Jimmy if you don't do the raptor clutch cable mod you should kick yourself in the nuts, lol. It makes a world of difference. All you need is the cable, a bolt that fits the mount, and you flip the clutch cable lever on the case over and your done. Easy peasy bud. I swapped mine and adjusted it in less than 5 minutes, no ****, it's that easy.
Lmfao:p
Super late response-just got outta work ...well if you guys put it that way; hell yea I'm doing it. Plus I don't need Frit kicking me in my nuts...

Homeless guy in Vegas had a sign saying "kick me in the nuts hard-5$" poor dude had tourists stomping his balls all night...

Back