stock clutch

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350rappy

Reaction score
the stock clutch lasted me bout a year but now its slippin like madmy dad wants 2 get another stock one frum the dealer(cuz the ebc pads we got lasted a mounth so hes thinkin no after market) how can i convice him 2 buy aftermarket

i was learning on this clutch and dint get the hang of it right away also i was pullin large branches and that wore it out pretty easy 2 btw its slippin really bad fum 2-6

If you are making a good amount of power get an aftermarket clutch but for almost stock quad save the exta money and get a stock. Are you talking about a whole clutch or just the fibers and stuff? Next time don't pull big branches and crap. This isn't the quad for that.

what kind of oil are you running? there's no reason for a clutch to wear out that fast if you take care of it right. I don't think that an aftermarket clutch is going to be more expensive than the stock yamaha clutch, so I would definitely go with an ebc or something like that

i run wallmart oil i know i know thats where i messed up ima run stright motorcycle oil frum now on stock clutch 30$w/springs

Why buy springs it isnt going to do anything. If you do anything but heavier springs from EBC or Tusk makes them now. Or you could put in an extra steel plate to make the springs stiffer.

Back