sti vs evo vs Is300

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****** right...is300...amazing. i'm driving one right now. :D silver, limo tinted back window..4 door. amazing.

hahaha I doubt it some of the kits out there make IS300s put out 1,800HP!!!!! There are a million videos everywhere of the ISs just tearing cars and street bikes up! I also have a friend with a very highly modded STI the bitch is very quick but he doesnt run the quarter times like some of these ISs and other cars do.

where in the hell did the IS come from, the question is sti or evo, and stock for stock and evo or sti would rape an IS in every thing (drag, autocross ect

Stock for Stock yea but who leaves there **** stock? I rather have a stock VVT-i/ECT-i 6-speed "E-Shift" 3.0 liter twin cam 24 valve in-line six cylinder Lexus IS300 with all the luxury bells and whistles to play with and motor to mod then an ALREADY turbo 2.5 liter 16 valve 4 cylinder Subaru that only weighs about 100lbs lighter and is faster stock...

I had toast and a cup of black coffee this morning...folgers coffee to be exact it was a very nice breakfast it made me happy the toast was nicely and evenly cooked a golden brown it was delicous. The coffee was so smooth its just the thing to get me moving in the morning. Coffee and a Bagel for me naahh ill take my 12 grain wheat toast over any type of bagel you put in front of me,toast is delicous ahhh toast just like what a modded Is300 will do to a EVO or STI

EVO would win with mods with off the shelf mods that is. the EVO responds alot more well to mods then the STi the sti ecu also has to be flashed for the most power I've seen Evo's on stock blocks making 512 WHP on 32 psi to do that on a Sti it would have to be taken apart

hahaha I doubt it some of the kits out there make IS300s put out 1,800HP!!!!! There are a million videos everywhere of the ISs just tearing cars and street bikes up! I also have a friend with a very highly modded STI the bitch is very quick but he doesnt run the quarter times like some of these ISs and other cars do.
well im sayin stock for stock an STI will beat an IS.

ok well skyline owns them all since we keep adding ****... ::)

Back