Southern MN 200 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horror_Dad

Reaction score
Figured I'd finally post something. Live in Southeast MN. Just saying Hi, some might know me, most don't. Picked up my 2000 Warrior about 2 years ago and have slowly tried to make it my own. I'll post up a build thread and share some of my pics and videos from the progress.

Attached Picture was one of the last times I rode it last Fall. Made a few more changes this winter and I'm still waiting on some things to get shipped back to me to be ready for 2021

Attachments

• 20200716_154131.jpg
    20200716_154131.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 12
Trying to. It won't let me post the Mods list though. Keeps giving me a pop up saying its spam or inappropriate

I saw your build on youtube and then ran across a different video that you were riding in, Snake Creek Trail video. NICE BUILD. I live in Hastings, Mn. and ride at Snake Creek every once in a while. I just picked up a 92 Warrior and a 2001 chassis. Trying to get my hands on a showroom condition 96 that a coworker has. We will have to ride together sometime. _Kevin

Back