Slip on or full systems?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackyfm350r

Reaction score
I want to buy a new exhaust pipe for my Raptor.But I don't know to buy,a slip on or a full pipe. What do you boy's recommend ?

I was thinking of ether hmf or the pc t-4.But for the looks the red hmf would look great but it's not all about looks :D

Depends where you want your power, if you throw in the cash for a header also you will shift much more power to the top end and more all around since it will eliminate that sharp kink downwards on the stocker and stretch it out more. I've rode with the slipon alone before, but changed my mind and ended up liking the header on there much more, just what this motor needs is more top end. If you go with a different brand of header (they are all the same diameter on the warrior) it will give you other features such as reduced noise at the same time (FMF p.b. header reduces your db level quite a bit until you get to the upper mids and top end then its louder than hell)

mega max is an ok pipe bnut i would go with something like hmf, yoshi, or pro curcuit

I want a quiet pipe so i dont nag the neigbour. I have been told told that the megamax aregiving good power and is't that noise.

I want a quiet pipe so i dont nag the neigbour. I have been told told that the megamax aregiving good power and is't that noise.
o then pro circuit make a quiet pipe but i forgot what its caled and fmf q is a realy quiet one or mabye a white brothers e2.. u can make it queit with the quiet core in

slip ons are nice but they dont put out as much power as a full system, especially if you go with the right company. I personally like FMF for header pipes, but its ut to you with the silencer, depends on how loud you want it, what it looks like, etc.

from what iv heard a header isnt worth the money on a warrior because the stock size is the biggest ::) but i havent had experence with a header so i can tell u 100%. but as for the quiet thing just get a quiet core with the hmf :cool:

from what iv heard a header isnt worth the money on a warrior because the stock size is the biggest ::) but i havent had experence with a header so i can tell u 100%. but as for the quiet thing just get a quiet core with the hmf :cool:

What he says about the header being the biggest and designed very well already stock is 100% true. However if you purchase the PowerBomb header there are clear performance differences in flow gained from a better bend, better forming of the metal where it bolts up to the head (stock pipe has a big weld bulge all the way around right at the exhaust port and FMF does not), and the "bomb" itself. The FMF PB header is also a **** LOAD lighter and more pretty.... :cool:

As far as being worth the money well... I would buy it again if I had to.

Thank's.I need a pipe that's legal in Norway/Europe many of the pipes are to laud.I have found a Europeien manufactor named Leo Vince that are EU approved
http://www.sitogroup.com/servlet/page?_p....menu_ dx=119821

LVX3.jpg

Do I understad it correctly that I can use the FMF PB header to any silencer and get a good resolute?

pretty much, most silencer come with a mid pipe (like the stock one). silencers hook up to stock pipes naturally and 99% of aftermarket header pipes have the same bend as the stock ones. Check mine out I use a FMF powerbomb header and a White Brothers Silencer

IMG_02341.jpg

I finally made my choice I went for the Yoshimura TRC Comp Series full system.
yosimura.jpg

I hope this is a good choice.Does enybody her have some experience with it?

I finally made my choice I went for the Yoshimura TRC Comp Series full system.
yosimura.jpg

I hope this is a good choice.Does enybody her have some experience with it?
herad they kick ass you'll like it ;D

Back