seminole mx track 4/16

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptorboy954

Reaction score
wusup everyone im planning a ride at seminole with about 10 other quads. if any of u guys are in florida and around the area, give me a shout. thanks

raptorboy

oh ight then, thats cool. i would go sunshine but i dont have nerfs. its cool though, next time

raptorboy

you dont need nerfs to come out just a kill switch. you should stop by this friday i think veloci is coming out if he moves in time. we always need more 350's ;D

oh is that like over by tampa?? man i live in miami. i thought that was another track. but someday we will do a ride together with just 350's. thanks anyways

raptorboy

yea man i understand totally. but if u know of anyone around my area let them know
thanks man
and good luck on the race

raptorboy

any time ;) how do they run the races, by age or by quad size??

raptorboy

right now sunshine is just starting to get more quads so they are going to split it by beginner intermediate and advance. right now they are running all of us at once its good practice though to run with the faster guys.

definitly, man i cant wait for my hmf. can u beleive i still havnt got it. its worth the wait right.

raptorboy

oh yeah youll love it. isnt it weird how this is a seminole mx track thread and we are talking about sunshine and pipes. ;D

lol yea come to think of it. i just got an email from the website i orderd it from and the tracking number says its in transit. anytime today or tomorow it should be here!!! i already took of the exhaust yesturday lol. cant wait man. ttyl

raptorboy

And we let it go on, most sites would have this thread locked by now.

"stay on topic guys, keep the chit chat to pm's" And all that other crap you get at BT or atvconnection.

Back