• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling stock A-Arms and Shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galaxy5oo

Reaction score
These are off of an 02 Warrior. The bike had really low hours when I bought it and I put on +2 arms and shocks as soon as I bought it. They are in good shape. The A-Arms have DG skids on them that I will leave on them. I will get pictures of them as soon as I can. I am trying to get $100.00 plus $15.00 to help with shipping for both the Arms with the skids and the shocks. I will seperate them, but I would like to sell them together.

**Edit** I also have the stock tie rods that will go with the arms. The grease caps on the lower arms are not on them because I had to use them for my +2's. You can use the grease caps off of your arms if you still have them.

e84db7a6.jpg

e84db745.jpg

I am going to try to get some pics tonight when I get home from work. If not I will get some in the next day or two and post them up.

bump, trying to avoid listing these on ebay if I can. I think 100.00 is real reasonable for arms, tie rods, and shocks, but I know lots of people are looking for aftermarket. Just figured someone might be trying to rebuild that needs stock front end parts.

I may be getting back to you. I just hate to break up the set. Trying to find someone that just needs the other side might be a chore. I have a buddy that is buying an old Warrior and he may be in need of them. I will let you know if I decide to let go of just the right side arms.

Sounds good, and I might actually need all of them. I know I need right side for sure, but the lefts might also be bad.

I just looked over my arms, they're all a bit loose at the ball joints and chassis mounting points. So I guess the whole set isn't out of the question. Will you ship to Canada? Let me know if you're going to sell.

I did a quick calculation of the shipping charges to Canada. It is going to be about $30 US. I could sell you the a-arms (all 4) with the skids left on them and tie rods for $80.00 US. I looked on ebay and that should save you about 20 to 50 bucks compared to what most people are asking for them and save me the effort and expense of listing it on ebay. If you don't want the skids you could sell them and make part of your money back. That is a reasonable deal I think. Let me know. You can PM me the shipping info if you want them. I would prefer to use PayPal for the transaction.
*Edit* The $80.00 is including shipping

$80 USD shipping sounds good, but do you have any feedback from other buyers/sellers? Ebay or something like that. I've been screwed over before on an internet trade,so I'm always a bit apprehensive.

Not on this site, but I have 28 positive feedback points on eBay and 0 negative. My account on ebay is galaxy5oo also. I have had it for 5 years or more. I do maybe 5 transactions a year on eBay. If you are interested just let me know and PM me your shipping information. Then I will PM you my PayPal information.

Back