• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sellign my warrior mad cheep

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfm350rider14

Reaction score
you guys should no wat it looks like i want liek 2300 thats not alot to ask is it

thnaks klutch buster i ride quads i dotn care about typing

I can't help but comment. You want to find someone to buy your quad, but you can't take the extra 10 seconds to type a proper sentence? I think I speak for everyone with common sense when I say that i'd never buy anything from a person that is too dumb/lazy to formulate a complete sentence and proofread before setting it loose on the public. If you can't spare 10 seconds to make yourself appear to be an intelligent person, then what's a person to think about how much time you spent maintaining the quad?

[quote:uxglsf5t]thnaks klutch buster i ride quads i dotn care about typing

I can't help but comment. You want to find someone to buy your quad, but you can't take the extra 10 seconds to type a proper sentence? I think I speak for everyone with common sense when I say that i'd never buy anything from a person that is too dumb/lazy to formulate a complete sentence and proofread before setting it loose on the public. If you can't spare 10 seconds to make yourself appear to be an intelligent person, then what's a person to think about how much time you spent maintaining the quad?[/quote:uxglsf5t]

amen to that bro

[quote:32o4sc8d]thnaks klutch buster i ride quads i dotn care about typing

I can't help but comment. You want to find someone to buy your quad, but you can't take the extra 10 seconds to type a proper sentence? I think I speak for everyone with common sense when I say that i'd never buy anything from a person that is too dumb/lazy to formulate a complete sentence and proofread before setting it loose on the public. If you can't spare 10 seconds to make yourself appear to be an intelligent person, then what's a person to think about how much time you spent maintaining the quad?[/quote:32o4sc8d]

bahaha, I think you just worked your way out of buying his quad... you're probably not interested anyway. IMO you have a good point yamarider. If you don't proof read/ pay attention to something as serious as selling your quad, what would lead us to believe that you tie your shoes, changes your undies, change your oil?

IM sorry that im not perfect i have huge hands everyone on here has always made fun of me for it i dont care i have clear title my dad has it so its not like jsut two kids selling ti to eachother ok

IM sorry that im not perfect i have huge hands everyone on here has always made fun of me for it i dont care i have clear title my dad has it so its not like jsut two kids selling ti to eachother ok

Its just hard to read sometimes and annoying other times. Id say 99.9% of the time people are just trying to help you.

wat cc is the recon im lookin for a bike for my dad actualy and wat condition and mods and all pms sent back

Back