Screwing around with my new camera

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
Ok i got bitched at enough about the quality of my camera phone pictures, so i went and bought a digicam, cannon A95 5.0 megapixels

Picture012.jpg

Picture001.jpg

My yard.

Looks good veloci now you will be able to get better shots of ur quad insteed of your camera phone lol

Is that snow, I have never seen real snow before.It snowed here once but it was like really cold rain,it melted as soon as it hit the ground.

no thanks,I'll keep the weather we got lows in the 60's and highs in the mid 70's. :cool:

Lol, yeah, all 100 feet of it :p

Yeah its coming out on the trails with me, thats the reason i bought it, and to take good pics of all the new mods that are on the way.

nice i need one i can take to the trails so i can take some of the hillclimbs and the trails to show everyone

nice i gotta get some of those wheels man there sooo nice lookin. U should get some action pics of u ridin that would be sick ;D

Is that snow, I have never seen real snow before.It snowed here once but it was like really cold rain,it melted as soon as it hit the ground.
yeah there is plenty here u can have as much as u want it sucks, try ridin through like 2 feet of it , u cant its not cool **** man i gotts wait till it all melts to go for a real ride :mad:

yeah im gonna get video, i got some of my boys banshee ripping around on sunday.
u in it ive seen a milloins shees u never see rappy 350's. i would still like to see the video tho when u gonna get it up??

Back