Saw this **** in Dirt Wheels, check it out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxhead

Reaction score
Hotrods has come up with a very good stroker crank for the warrior/rap350. It only has a 7mm stroke, but still strokes the motor up to 396cc. This setup requires no machining, has a much stronger rod, much stronger bearings, runs on 10.5 compression, and will rev up quicker than the other kits out there. The only downside is the piston is a raping 250, but the total for the parts is still only 650, very cheap compared to machining the stock crank. A stronger rod and bearings is a must if your gonna go apeshit with mods, which hardly anyone makes for the warrior motor nowadays. Check the **** out:

http://www.hotrodsproducts.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=cProducts.view&productid=124

Oh yeah, was there enough tusk ads in there lately??? I'm getting sick of seeing their el cheapo bullshit on every page!

i hate that Rocky mountain ATV ad with the really thick cardboard sheets they ran it in the december issue of dirtwheels and ATV action, it's a waste of space

I got the 3rd issue of a newer magazine out called "Quad" it is a pretty decent magazine. However the only have 6 issues a year. A subscription is 9.97 for a year which is the price of 2 magazines at the store.

Off topic I know. But I thought I would share it.

My girlfriend got me a subscription to Quad, it's pretty good, same as dirtwheels and all the others, it just has lots of color on the paper

Yeah the issue I got came with a 4 page poster. One side has the yfz450 with some nasty slut on it and the other side has a 450r wheelie on it. I like the "quad" more then the others. But that is my opinion.

And usually color is more expensive, but like I said a year subscription is like 9.97 and that is for 6 issues. The issues sale for like 5 bucks on the stands. Its worth it for sure.

I got the 3rd issue of a newer magazine out called "Quad" it is a pretty decent magazine. However the only have 6 issues a year. A subscription is 9.97 for a year ...

Contact info?

quad came with a nice poster then i got it im subskribing to atv sport and quad

Yeah the issue I got came with a 4 page poster. One side has the yfz450 with some nasty slut on it and the other side has a 450r wheelie on it. I like the "quad" more then the others. But that is my opinion.

And usually color is more expensive, but like I said a year subscription is like 9.97 and that is for 6 issues. The issues sale for like 5 bucks on the stands. Its worth it for sure.

i got that poster and put the wheelie side out on my wall as well

i got that poster and have the nasty slut side on the beer fridge in my bar :p i like quad magazine just as much as dw, just wish they had 12 issues...

Does anyone know anything about HotRods?

Their website just seems a little fishy to me. Most company's will have independant write-ups/ articles, etc.
I realize this is a new product, but there is no suppporting information for the claims they are making regarding the kit.

Also, they claim no machining is necessary, yet ther FAQ states:
Does all of the extra 50cc of displacement come from the stroke only?
No, some of the increase comes from an increased bore.

This is definitely a unique approach, but something just doesn't sit right with me on it.

I got the poster with the bitch named Jamie on it shes standin on a sick 450r... its pretty sick, quad magazine has good pics, women on quads and good articles. That and DW are the only thigs i ever read haha

I hate the girls in the magazines. I wish they weren't even there. I get quad and mini truckin and the girls are a waste of space. I get maxim to look at the girls. Pisses me off when a slut has to mess up a perfectly good picture. Thats my .02, I doubt anyone has my same opinion on that topic. I know must of my friends that come over to look at the magazines look for the girls.

MOST

What the **** is today. Pick on Pelphrey day. If so why, what the **** did I do?

...oh c'mon, Pelph.

Just a little payback for the other thread.

Do you need a hug....?

Back