Saw this **** in Dirt Wheels, check it out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is actually a division of the company that that makes pivotworks bearings. They are already very well known for making awesome connecting rods, they just haven't made a whole crankshaft before until just recently. As for bore + stroke it is done everywhere!!! Powroll does it for their kits (look at the page for the stroker info), FST does it for their kits, and so does alba. The best way to increase the displacement is by a even amount of stroke and bore. Too much stroke will cause your motor to rev very slowly and too high of revs will damage it. Too large of a bore will make your cylinder walls too thin and overheat. As for being fishy there isn't anything fishy about it, this is a already very well known company for aftermarket rods. In actuality this crank should be able to handle much more **** than the stocker (most kits use a modified stocker), which will enable your motor to take more abuse from insane riding and heavy mods like nitrous. The connecting rod is many times stronger than the stocker, and the bearings are made to take a much heavier load.

No a hug is not necessary. And what are you talking about boxhead? I think you’re in the wrong thread.

This was supposed to be about the stroker not the ******* magazines!!! :mad: ;)

Read what you reply to, and WORK when your at your place of employment damnit, don't slack off and pollute the threads!

Well I got lost in the conversation. MY ******* BAD. And I am at home. Not at work.

I got the Hot Rods stroker kit.I haven't finish the rebuild yet but I hope it will be done soon.Her are some pics of it.
hotrod1.jpg

jp1.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality on the pics

**** yeah, we need input asap!!! I wanted to hear from someone with the setup before doing it, sorry to make you a lab rat!!! ;) ;D ;D There's some quality hardware in that setup, screw using the stock rod and bearings if your gonna take the whole ******* motor apart. That's a scam to charge someone 1500 for a stroker kit and not give them that ****. Anyone got a good recommendation for gaskets that'll hold extreme pressures??? I want to run this setup with nitrous if I do it. Nothing can beat a instant boost for hillclimbing.

If ya'll are gonna rush the feller, get out from in front of your puters and go help him!
Now leave me alone I'M STILL SEARCHING!

**** yeah, we need input asap!!! I wanted to hear from someone with the setup before doing it, sorry to make you a lab rat!!! There's some quality hardware in that setup, screw using the stock rod and bearings if your gonna take the whole ******* motor apart. That's a scam to charge someone 1500 for a stroker kit and not give them that ****. Anyone got a good recommendation for gaskets that'll hold extreme pressures??? I want to run this setup with nitrous if I do it. Nothing can beat a instant boost for hillclimbing.

Cometec is some high quality stuff, id deffinitly have to say they would be the best for handling something like that. But thats just an opinion i have no proof. lol

They claim to hold extremely high pressures, I'll find out if they are full of **** or not I guess! ;D No hurry, make sure you put that engine back together like brand new, that's the most important thing!!! :eek:

I thin it will be ready next week.I will tell you how it run as soon it's back together ;D

yea please do it right :cool: want to get it maby befor spring idk yet when i get my rize at the job i get it i would like a review.

I'm sorry that I don't have posted a ride report yet.But I haven't got it together yet. :-[ My mechanic have bean sick and we had some problems getting the flywheel off.If every thing goes well it will be finish next week.

No rush, take your time with the motor to make sure it just gets built right. We're looking forward to seeing some pics. I should be ordering the kit within a month or so, and in the meantime I'm tearing down the motor to get ready for it. So far I got the Web full race cam, kibblewhite springs, and a valve job with a +1mm intake is coming up very soon. It took a week or two just to get the paint removed off the cylinder head, that black paint is a bitch!!! My head is now just a casted aluminum look now just like the 03 model. ;D The swingarm might be a little surprise during the rebuild...

Back