ROLL CALL

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to refer to this forum all the time just never made an account because I figured it was obsolete. But now that things are kicking back in gear because people on Facebook are irritating. I've decided to make an account.

I'm glad I hate social media!

Dustin glad you posted a YouTube video! you need to post more.

Wish I would’ve found this place years ago and all the parts that aren’t available anymore too 😅

im glad this place is starting to show signs of life again. il finally have a place to publish my findings on the 409cc and 434cc motors im building. got word yesterday that CP had finished the rods and they should be here next week.
Please do! I would love for you to document your recent projects.

it will be more so after i get done with the initial round of testing on these 409s before i have the data to really set down and drw to the conclusions that these parts deserve. that being said it will change the way we look at cams and their use cases if what i have in the works makes the final stages in time.

it will be more so after i get done with the initial round of testing on these 409s before i have the data to really set down and drw to the conclusions that these parts deserve. that being said it will change the way we look at cams and their use cases if what i have in the works makes the final stages in time.
Cool. Maybe I’ll have you build one of my motors too.

Just checking in, been awhile. Hope everyone been getting ride time in or making progress on projects. working on 01 raptor 660 and my 96 warrior and 01 wolverine. Haven't had much time to ride or work on them.Real life things grown up stuff. As you all can probably relate. Have fun

New member, longtime reader. Rebuilding an old neglected ‘88 warrior. I will post updated photos98241722-06FF-446D-89AF-628E77B1FF6A.jpeg when it’s done.

Attachments

• 2F608980-C820-4BCD-A7DE-43B43D526147.jpeg
    2F608980-C820-4BCD-A7DE-43B43D526147.jpeg
    516.8 KB · Views: 0
Just got another 2001 for my son it has a 366 kit in it weisico piston dg exhaust which whatever we like loud so it works lol still going through it to see what else is on it but it rips pops some good wheelies too hahah IMG_5204.jpeg

Wait a Second.... I'm watching this video this morning after rebuilding my warrior! Was clicking through this forum and I'm watching video at same time and was like WAIT A SECOND! THATS THE SAME QUAD! And here's a pic of my quad!

Attachments

• 20230807_055414.jpg
    20230807_055414.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230710_192225.jpg
    20230710_192225.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Just rebuilt my warrior two summers ago. Need to finish the bike and add the upper chain roller. I just moved to New Jersey and had a son so I haven't been as active as I should with the bike or the forum but I hope to contribute more material in the future. It's amazing how many potential projects are on Facebook marketplace. Cheers!

Back