removed link from signature

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

hashish420

Reaction score
What is the point of removing my business from my signature??? completly pointless as it does not mention that i cannot post links in my signature.......

alex456123

Reaction score
Wat? It's true. That's how the Internet works. Just be happy this forum isn't like other forums where you have ridiculous pop up/annoying ass ads till you pay for a "premium" membership. That's bullshit.

Last edited:

hashish420

Reaction score
i been advertising your forum for days with your bloody watermark on my pic all over forums and sh!t.it didnt bother me i didnt even take the time to photoshop it out.Now i have though. Seedbanks are 100 % legit and legal business and it was no longer a link for this second warning.So your penalization theory doesn't work.Not like i was stealing customers off you people don't come here looking for parts and decide to buy seeds instead.

Anyways its all good the link is gone.

b_700x

Administrator
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if it's legit/legal or not.. Google doesn't allow it. Pellet guns are legal too, but you can't link to pellet gun-related sites either under their TOS.

Sorry, but that's the rules. I'm not going to risk this forum being blacklisted and possibly shutdown just so you can advertise your business.

hashish420

Reaction score
wasnt advertising it buddy as stated Owner of R.... i use it in my sig everywhere. All you had to do was ask me to remove it instead of just removing it and making me look like an idiot for who knows how long.I would have no questions asked.Not even a message.Instead you replaced it with removed by admin or something

Welcome, hashish420.
You last visited: Today at 01:51 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

Last edited:

b_700x

Administrator
Reaction score
You're seriously complaining because I removed it for you? Really? We're not gonna wait around for something like.. if we see something that violates, we remove it, ASAP. I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of it. No one made anyone look like an 'idiot'.

And yes, it was in your sig, which was a form of advertising it.