Re-Introduction

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schppppeeiiddiiiee

Reaction score
So i was on this site before i went to college ( 5 years ago) and was still riding the warrior ALOT. Well life has went on but now i am back into quads again. I currently race cross country on a KFX450R, and am going to build the warrior for a backup quad for next year. I've also picked up a cannondale blaze, ktm 250exc, and an rz350( to name a few other projects)

So some info on the warrior, bought new in 03, ridden hard, currently has 01 raptor rear shock, 02 fronts, big bear oil cooler setup, "old school" steel nerfs, .430 web cam, port work.

The plan: +2 ASR a arms, roll design stem, lonestar swingarm, ohlins rear shock., flexx bars, streamline damper, some sort of rear beadlocks.

Here is the most recent pic i have of it in its current state.. and some more pics of other projects and my kfx.

Picture1104.jpg

photo29.jpg

IMG_20130921_191845462_zps1297d808.jpg

342231_zps102cf2de.jpg

photo3.jpg

Welcome back, glad to have ya! :)

thanks guys, looking at the posts i don't see too many familiar faces.. we'll see if that changes though

Welcome back!!! Nice rides, I had a 08 KFX450R an had to let it go back due to some personal issues, Man seeing these pics makes me miss it.

Cannondale the bicycle company? I didn't know they were into powersports now, that thing looks pretty mean.

Cannondale the bicycle company? I didn't know they were into powersports now, that thing looks pretty mean.

that aren't anymore, cannondale as a company went bankrupt in 03(04? i don't remember the date) my blaze is an 02, which IMO is crazy. It came factory with ohlins shocks, wave rotors, steering damper, efi, aluminum frame, and many other things that factory bikes didn't start doing until many years later.

that aren't anymore, cannondale as a company went bankrupt in 03(04? i don't remember the date) my blaze is an 02, which IMO is crazy. It came factory with ohlins shocks, wave rotors, steering damper, efi, aluminum frame, and many other things that factory bikes didn't start doing until many years later.

Yeah, it looks pretty insane. I just remember Cannondale from the 90's when i was big into mountain biking. Sweet rides.

Welcome back again, againb! I would love to ride that Blaze and feel how it rolls. Not a common quad.

Back