Raptor or Banshee Skock

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd

Reaction score
I want to get a new rear shock for my warrior. I was just wondering which shock i should get. I know the banshee shock is adjustable, is the raptor? Just want to see what people reccomend. thanks for the help.

Banshe shocks are all over e-bay , much easier to find.

I love the ride of mine...........
I've only heard others on the board say good things about em.

I have the raptor shock, and it's been a pain in the ass because it's too long. I'm thinking about trading my raptor shock for a banshee shock since they're not so long and offer the same adjustability.

I have the raptor shock, and it's been a pain in the ass because it's too long. I'm thinking about trading my raptor shock for a banshee shock since they're not so long and offer the same adjustability.
man,that sucks about your raptor shock.I have a raptor rear shock,no problems on my quad with the chain at all.I do have it set up soft though

Is the banshee shock stiffer than the warrior shock? I'm a pretty big guy and would like a bit stiffer spring.

You can just adjust the threaded collar down the shock body, and that will stiffen up the shock, I know the fronts are a little stiffer, but I'm not sure of the rear...
~Bill

Can i see your skock? :eek: jp man id go with the see iv herd of people having problems with their rappy shock on the back of a warrior.. could just be a rumor tho.

No problems with this one,I do not agree that the shock is too long for the Warrior
DSC00738.jpg

DSC00735.jpg

Back