Raptor and Warrior specs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what does a stock warrior top out at?

what do you think it will top out at with(w/b e-series,pro flo filter and a dial a jet)?

what else can i buy cheap that is easy to put in that will give me more performance?

what does a stock warrior top out at?

what do you think it will top out at with(w/b e-series,pro flo filter and a dial a jet)?

what else can i buy cheap that is easy to put in that will give me more performance?

Well gearing and the HP to turn it is the decisive factor in your top end speed. If I was to drop down to your gearing with my mods I would be quicker (wouldn't be very usable) but we would top out at generally the same area.

my rappy will go by a 500 AC that goes 62 mph stock, and i go by him easy. i would say my rappy does about 67mph right now, thats not stock, but even when it was stock i would go by him easy.

( the AC has a speedo)

You askede what 0-60 times are, indicating it will do 60 mph, but there is NO WAY it can go 1 mph faster??

I have a BSR36 carb on my 99 warrior, althought I am still in the midst of research my story is as is..., I had major problems with the stock carb and after running into the same problems with the second one I aquired, I determined the stock carb for a 99 warrior sux and suffers from desighn flaws and cannot hold up in the harsh desert environment I live in. And a trip to e-bay later I found a guy whom said he hasd run his BSR on his 01 warrior which worked fine. And to my experience, he was correct, the only thing is my carb that I have was said to have come from an 03 raptor, which does not exactly follow the specs of the carb I have, but the differences are minor and it works exceptionally, I would definately reccomend replacement of the stock carb if you plan to have a reliable bike. but...this only my opinion, I could be wrong.

I have a BSR36 carb on my 99 warrior, althought I am still in the midst of research my story is as is..., I had major problems with the stock carb and after running into the same problems with the second one I aquired, I determined the stock carb for a 99 warrior sux and suffers from desighn flaws and cannot hold up in the harsh desert environment I live in. And a trip to e-bay later I found a guy whom said he hasd run his BSR on his 01 warrior which worked fine. And to my experience, he was correct, the only thing is my carb that I have was said to have come from an 03 raptor, which does not exactly follow the specs of the carb I have, but the differences are minor and it works exceptionally, I would definately reccomend replacement of the stock carb if you plan to have a reliable bike. but...this only my opinion, I could be wrong.

You're running a carb off of a rappy 660? They '04's were the first of the 350 rappys.

i'm puttin a klhien 38mm carb jetted by duncan racing for my set up has anybody else heard of the benefits of puttin this carb on?

just go Edelbrock its the best you can get to fuel injected with a carb they are sick when i got my it was a beast

just go Edelbrock its the best you can get to fuel injected with a carb they are sick when i got my it was a beast
Edelbrock isnt the best. Their are better companies like fcr.Edelbrock is up their but not the best ;)

do yall know how yamaha made the raptor lighter than the warrior because everything is about the same between the two including the engine...

do yall know how yamaha made the raptor lighter than the warrior because everything is about the same between the two including the engine...

The biggest change was the swingarm, the warrior's swingarm is a good 40 lbs by itself. They also shaved off a few pounds from the bumper, heel guards, and exhaust.

Back