Raptor and Warrior specs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the raptor 350 has a 660 style muffler buyt other than that what is the diffrence. when i look for aftermarket exhaust the raptor and warrior are listed seperate. do they have diffrent mounting or what?

yea i think the mounting points are different but not sure but i do know that u cant use a raptor on a warrior and vice versa.

I have a 88' warrior 380cc, cam, stroked and bored 10-1 piston, handlebar raised 2" higher, 3" wider front and 3" wider rear, 15 front 40 rear srockets and I have a 04' 350 raptor, 3" wider front, 2" higher handlebars, mod. stock pipe, mod. air box lid, jetted carb. 13 front 37 rear sprocket, 400ex front shocks, the raptor carb. is much better than stock warrior at low and middle rpm and has a wider power band then the stock warrior, the raptor is much lighter in the front end, and the raptor is taller and more ground clearance, more top heavy and tippy, raptor rear end shock is much better, I have a buddy that a beginer, been on dirt bikes but never on a atv and likes to ride the warrior better because it slides around turns better (because its wider, lower, and 50% worn tires) and the motor has more power (because its stroked 380cc) but I like the raptor alot better I can make the rear wider to slide better but I ride woods trails alot and being wider is harder to ride in tight trails

i'm puttin a klhien 38mm carb jetted by duncan racing for my set up has anybody else heard of the benefits of puttin this carb on?
hey that carb should work good for you i had a fcr 38mm carb on my warrior and that was the best mod i did to it i got my crab from sudco racing but i had alot of motor work done

Back