Raptor 350 problem, need help!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raptor dad 81

Reaction score
My son’s 350 raptor has a weird thing going on. It wants to stall unless you hold the start button. I took the handle switch asy apart and didn’t see any corroded contacts and I ohms tested it and it checked fine. I’m assuming I need to replace the switch but just want to make sure I’m not missing something before I spend $100 plus on a switch. Also is this a common thing? Thx in advance

I am no expert, and I don’t know if this is a common problem, but I would try bypassing the switch to see if that fixes the problem. At least this way you will know for sure if it is the switch or not

Bypassed the switch and it did not make a difference. Ended up finding some wiring melted/shorted under the gas tank. Repaired them and all is normal

Nice find glad you got it fixed .... you should enter quad of the month I'm trying to bring traffic back to the forum as the facebook groups have no organization or way to research easily

Back