Raptor 350 pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought an '06 Raptor for my wife a couple months ago and she wanted it to match my '08 Raptor 700...

New2006Rappy350.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

Most recent, waiting to get ASV levers that didn't end up fitting....
DSC00579.jpg

With the new handguards
DSC00497.jpg

Back when it was almost new....
fourwheeler003.jpg

fourwheeler005.jpg

Now it's got alot more goodies. Tag bars and grips, pro armor kill switch, works dual rate w/ res. on front, shockwears, billet filt adapter, K&N w/ outerwear, FMF powerbomb header, FMF Q2 silencer, 20x11x10 razrs on rear, beefed up pegs, full skids, etc. I have a Stage 2 hotcam that I'm on the fence about putting in it. But since the pic it's got frame guards, a bumper and nerfs. I'm changing from the stock gearing to the 12 tooth up front, so Ive got to get the new red chain on when they come in. I'd like to do something about the rear shock, but I haven't hit the MX track too much lately because it's taking a toll on the little 350. I need to get some taller risers and a brake block off some day.... I also have an nstyle gripper seat cover to put on. Lots of goodies, and she's great in the woods. I guess she'll never be super at the track....

Here is mine.

Attachments

• 101_0806.jpg
    101_0806.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Here's my new 06 Raptor. I got it from my buddy at work last week. It was his wife's and had pink FOX stickers all over it and super low FLY bars. Before I even picked it up and paid him I ordered some Tusk bars in the Sport ATV bend and Tusk 30mm risers. It feels great now! It also has a full Yoshimura exhaust, billet intake adapter, K&N w/ outerwear, and no lid. I took it out this weekend for the first time and had a blast on it! Couple things I'd like to add are Alba Pro-Elite bumper & nerfs, Works front shocks, Full Flight +3+1 arms, Tusk extended rear hubs. I don't plan on racing and I don't ride to hard but the +3 is something I really want, otherwise I'd go ASR. I'm thinking of going with a black hood and painting the wheels and A-arms black and getting the bumper & nerfs in black too.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Get the full flights for sure dude. Especially the offsets because its like getting an extension for free.

ASR has much better Hiem joints and rod ends. Alot of ppl using Full flight have said the hiems and rod ends have worn out super fast. You can adjust the ASR hiem joints out to get +3 overall width

I haven't had any problems and I haven't had to replace ****... yet, and I only ride woods for now. Its not the product it the person. I've had my arms for 2 years but I also grease all my joints on my arms once every month. No squeaks at all. You may say its a lot of work for some arms but its just another good excuse to go out in the shed.

Ya I've heard ASR arms are better quality but for much cheaper and the size I want I think the Full Flights will be ok. And I'm ok with greasing the ball joints every once in a while. Probably would anyways!

Rappy97', what is your front setup? Wheel spacers? Lowering kit? It looks a lot wider than stock but with stock a-arms?

hasn't been a picture in here for a LONG time....

Here is my work in progress. Pretty fun quad to ride and work on actually.

2013-09-19%2016.55.37%20copy.jpg

it looks better from the front. sorry about the blurry photo.

2013-09-14%2016.54.25%20copy.jpg

Back