Rappy or Warrior?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to sound like an ass but i've been seeing something way too often lately and i'm getting tired of it. I'm talking about people answering questions even though they have no idea what they're talking about and have nothing to base their opinions on. All i'm saying is if you don't know the answer, it's better to keep quiet instead of blurting out the first random thought and passing bad information on to other people.

I'm talking about the quotes below as an example of this. If y'all read back the original post wasn't even a question of better or worse. It was just a census to see what the Raptor to Warrior ratio is.

simon said:
well from what i heard the warrior is better bcuz the raptor breaks more often than the warrior but i dont know if its true
P.S. i have my warrior for 2.5 months and nothing broke ;)

heartkillslogic said:
I would say the warrior because from what I've heard the rappy has a taller engine and no likes that.

Neither of the above noted quotes have any merit or reasoning behind them. The Raptor 350 and Warrior have 90% common components and the ones that are different only vary slightly. The only significant differences are the styling, and ergonomics. The seat height is higher and the pegs are lower on the Rappy, the shocks are tuned slightly better for sport riding, and it gets an extra ounce of power from a different exhaust and carb. The only weight savings on the rappy were from parts being switched from metal to plastic like the heel guards.

Again, I don't want to make myself sound like a jerk, but i've been seeing this a lot lately. I don't mean to single these couple guys out because a bunch of our newer members tend to do this, and take wild guesses for their responses. I just don't want this site to turn into what a lot of other forums have, like atvconnection, where there's 5 wrong, unfounded replies floating around for every one that's actually grounded and accurate. I want everybody to be able to look at a post when they're looking for information, and not have to question i'ts accuracy.

Latest posts

Back