radio

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen this done plenty of times around here no utilities. People will go buy a plastic tool box and cut a hole for the radio and 2 speakers and strap it down to the racks. Of course they have a cig. lighter on thier quad. But I see no use in it.

we go ridin all day nd we have 2 take 15 min brakes every once in a wile 2 cool down so i thought it would be cool 2 jam out wile takin a brake

I mean it is fine with my for my buddies to have a radio on thier quads. Since they have the rack room. Of course I can't hear it from behind but if I ride even with them I can hear the radio.

Building it out of a plastic tool box is about the easiest way I have seen it done. All you have to do it cut and then install the radio/speakers. If you are wanting to do this let me know, I got tons of extra speakers laying around the house that I will get rid of.

lol i've seen that done, i would never do that to a sport quad though.. only a ute.. buy an mp3 player and some small speakers, so when ur stopped you can just turn it on if u want music that bad.. lol.. myself, i can last until i get home to listen to music.

You could always get a radio made for bass boats. My Dad used to have one in his Ranger. They're water proof, so just find somewhere to put it. I'd rather not have one on mine.

Partially water proof anyway. I install car stereo, and in the summer we do plenty of boats. And I haven't seen a full blown water proof radio. Most of the time it is a plastic piece that will sit on top of the radio.

I still have speakers I will sell though :)

Back