racing?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbk125

Reaction score
if the warrior/rappy350 is in the same class as 400ex and everything y does everybody mod em when there just gona get spanked i havent raced any like seriouse point races but im getting the idea were in the same class as z400s and im starting to want a trade in no offense but someone give me some words of wisdon death?

Well the size of the machine is a small fraction of the equation here. It’s a good estimate that in racing it is 90% rider and 10% machine. If you do not know how to properly handle the machine then of course you aren't going to do so well.

I spoke to WarriorRacer13 on the phone 2 weekends ago and he was talking about spanking 400ex on the track with his warrior. Then the riders would ask him what he has hidden in the engine. Nothing of course, just the normal mods, but that goes to show you the bike isn't everything.

Yea, my quad is stock, and i was whoopin a modded z400. So that pretty much says the quad isnt that big of a deal...its rider!!

wat is the class called that the warrior is in, like wat do u guys rae with

Sometimes power just isn't everything. In the woods machines with less power can have an advantage over machines with arm ripping power.

Sometimes power just isn't everything. In the woods machines with less power can have an advantage over machines with arm ripping power.
very true... i can beat my cuzin who ride a suzuki z400 and my uncle who rides a dvx400 in the woods... but as soon as it opens up. im eating roost and ive had enought servings of mud... its time to move on to the yfz :) and spank them both lol

Why not just buy a nitrous booster for the straight shots or hills? Much cheaper than another 6000+ quad that lacks woods performance.

Why not just buy a nitrous booster for the straight shots or hills? Much cheaper than another 6000+ quad that lacks woods performance.

cuz.. im gonna sell the rappy for a yfz (hopefully) and to tell you the truth im done messing with this ****** quad.. not enough power. and im not about to go out and put on nitrous booster on my quad.

thats sweet.. let me know how it turns out.. and get a vid if possible.. its just i hate messing with my quad. and rather work for a while and get something alot faster.. for racing

After I'm done with this **** I'll have to save for a digital camcorder or good digital camera, that's assuming I don't blow my engine up first of course!!! ;D

Back