raced a 400ex

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill get a vid up man. believe what you want. just because you think its not possible doesnt mean it isnt. i never said id win em all. honestly majority of the times i got beaten by 2-3 quads. one of em i just happened to get a good holeshot and almost win. relax man its not like im saying i beat a busa. chill out, quit bashing.

when did i say something totally illogical? and by the way im not the kind of person who says **** to sound like im better or anything. i purposely said no bullshit too for someone like you to come along and try to say theres no way possible.

to beat a raptor 600... on a worrior 350 with hds and mabye a pipe and filter.. im sorry just cant see it happing

no worrys. hit me up on instant messenger at Jor5678 sometime. your from ny- maybe we could get group of riders from NY NJ together.

when he hit top gear thats when he started to go ahead by the way. i was pinned in 6th for a long time before that so yea. bad wording by me b4. im out for tonight later

lol....Man, I'll say it straight up. You will not hang even close to a 660 with a 350 without a lot of work. Even if you get a full second head start, the 660 will win. It's simple: THEY HAVE A LOT MORE POWER! I'm not going to say that you didn't stay close to one, but I'll say that the dude riding it should have been on a lawn mower if he can't ride any better than that!

yea i know where youre coming from. i had the jump on him, then basically almost went right to 3rd gear. i flew threw 4-5th and thats when i looked over and saw him dead even. he was probs only in third. once he hit top gear he started to go by meanwhile i had my bike topped out for a while. if we went further he would have just had the better top speed and eventually ruined me.

it just happened that when he started to get the bulk of the powerband we had ran out of room, and he was only a length ahead of me. if i didnt have the hookup i did theres no way i would have stayed with him. when i get my 14 tooth, header/ airbox/ and jeting all done we'll race again and ill give everyone proof that i can hang with a piped z and stock raptor

im not trying to sound stuck up at all but i think its more than possible from a warrior/ rappy 350

im probrobly goin back to that open spot over the break so ill get a full vid up too.

my friend's zfo will be competition for me when i get my quad done. he has curtis sparks, and a fresh rebuild...i'll have, p&p, hotcams, yoshi, edlebrock, high comp piston, uni proflow. i think it'll be close but i might creap ahead of him...we'll see

lol....Man, I'll say it straight up. You will not hang even close to a 660 with a 350 without a lot of work. Even if you get a full second head start, the 660 will win. It's simple: THEY HAVE A LOT MORE POWER! I'm not going to say that you didn't stay close to one, but I'll say that the dude riding it should have been on a lawn mower if he can't ride any better than that!

Exactly - he must not be a very good rider. With a good rider on a 660 or 700 he will leave you at first with out a lot of work done.

he wouldnt need any work done

I agree with xking there...lol. I've raced my bro a lot on his 660 and it would take a lot of work for me to be able to keep up. I think just putting an exhaust on a 660 helps it a lot more than it does on the 350s. The stockers on the 660s seem to be a lot more restrictive.

Much more power around the spectrum on that dirty little yamabastard. A good exhaust gets a raptor like 8 or 10 hp compared to our measly 4.

Well.......today I raced a z400. :(
I new the guy would win, but I had no idea how much faster those things are. ??? I guess I need to stick to racing other warriors and 350's. It sucks because there are only 2 people that I know with warriors and nether of them are into riding that much.

He was about 4 lengths in front until 4th gear. After that he was steady pullin away. To be honest, I gave up :'(

you need tires then. he shouldnt be ripping you that bad. what does he have done?

Back