• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

race ready raptor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

53raptor350

Reaction score
This is a fully mx ready raptor 350. the engine has just been rebuilt with a .20 over piston .430 cam valve job ported and polished head. and new clutch. the engine has not been ridden since rebuild. it has brand new white plastics whith alba graphics. it has a hsd long travel froont end with elka quad rate remote rezzi compression adjustment with only 4 races on it. a hmf slip on, a durablue axle, lsr steering stem, dg nerfs and bumpers, itp tires and rims. and many more i have close to $10,000 put into this bike it is great for young begginer riders getting into the mx scene. im asking $7,500 for it it also has many more mods to much to list. if you have any qestions just ask.

complete01.jpg

complete006.jpg

complete005.jpg

complete004.jpg

complete003.jpg

complete002.jpg

I can't believe your selling it. That is the sharpest 350 I've ever seen. And would definitely be in the running for the sharpest quad period.

Hey man I would lower the price not to be mean but Pro-level 450s sell for only about 3000$ more

If you still have the stock parts you replaced, you could sell the aftermarkets and put the stock ones back on. Many of us would be interested in the a arms and shocks. Just a thought. Hope ya sell it easily.

Back