Questions on modz

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inmonodus

Reaction score
~ a-arms:
Armadillo or ASR?

~ Rappy 350 Plastic:
Blue or White?

~ La sleeve 385cc kit?

~ Frame:
Red or blue (with plastic combination)?

~ Bumper:
Blingstar or Pro armor sport or GYTR sport?

~ G force axle?

Thanks guys

*A-Arms: Wicked

*Axle: DuraBlue

*Cut your warrior plastics dont go rappy 350 you have a warrior man!!! The warrior looks awesome with the plastics cut right.

*LA Sleeve kit sounds good but Id go with top end work and a high comp. piston first.

*Bumper: DG Alloy Offroad series or AC - The "Iron cross" (not even a real one) is played out now a days and everyone and their mom has one somewhere...

Ooooooooooo man dick gobler!? I am going to sit in a dark corner and cut myself tonight now :( :'(! hahaha got to love the name "bling" star though fits right in with the hip hop culture your so feasibly apart of. ;)

LOL

I always liked the GYTR bumper myself. I have heard good things about ASR a-arms. The G-force is a nice axle, it has a lifetime warrenty i think, but dont hold me to it.

thanks guys, i'm just asking, 'cause kinda dizzy down here....i really want those LE plastics.. anyway if i get black rappy plastic i'll place warrior decals all over

Latest posts

Back