Questions About The Carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnsonty1024

Reaction score
Putting my 87 stock quad back together . Having some issue figuring out where all the hoses link up that come from and go to the carb. Thought i had it all correct but when i turned the gas on , it was leaking out of a hose but i cant seem to figure out where its supposed to go . HELP ME OUT PLEASE

here at the pics of whats happening . when i turn the gas line on its leaking out . Im thinking about selling it because i cant find anyone to fix it or help me fix it in the Maryland Va or Delaware area

Last edited:
Yea, that is the overflow tube. So either your float is stuck or set wrong, the float needle needs to be replaced or the overflow screw is not screwed in all the way or needs to be replaced. This is a very simple problem and you should definitely not sell the quad because of it.

Yes don't sell it because of this. I had the problem a few years ago and the float valve was damaged and stuck. I believe I got a moose carb rebuild kit and there was a new one in it. About $30 and an hour or two of your time and you should be good to go!

Back