QOTM VOTE September 2013

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whos QOTM this month

• '00 Wa YA

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • alex456123

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
40 is the new 30 you know Alex and yes a hot 40 yr old chick does do something for me.

AS far as all the bickering about what an elite bike is, my bike is a good balance of bolt on parts as well as custom home made or home modding parts. There's also allot of thought into my bike. Not to sound cocky but my bike is an elite well deserving the title, it probably is among the top 5 warriors on this site if we were to judge on a bike with a great balance of power, handling, style and comfort.

Good god I wouldn't even respond to you guys if I knew you weren't ******* with me!

As for the elite status.. Go look that their original mod lists. It's less then stellar.. The level of bikes that have come out of this forum have escilated greatly in the last 3 years. Hell walle was a 24-1 vote in to elite back then and it would be a tough one to let in with the rest now.

I would just like to thank everyone that has appreciated my binge enough to vote for it this month. I know this isn't over but it's nice to see that people like the bike, thanks guys!

Weston, I agree, the bikes in the last year that I know of have all been great machines, it was tough for me to try to come up to that level!

Seriously though, out of a couple of hundred members we got a grand total of 19 votes between three of us, Alex. What a ******* joke! I still say this and say no more, I hope that out of all the people that we have on this forum and everyone who viewed this thread and didn't vote understand how much time, planning, money and stress go into these bikes, it's a damn shame that there were less than 20 votes between 3 members. If you viewed and didn't give a vote or feedback of some sort don't piss and moan when or if you ever get a machine built that's decent enough to run and nobody votes. That is all!

I couldn't have said it better myself, It honestly pisses me off. Like I said before its about pointless to even run if 20 vote. I love seeing the qotm's and Elites but why even try if your title is based on 20 or so members.

90% of the members on this site arent even on anymore .... i always vote and always will ... ps i voted 00 .... thats sick ass bike !!

Back