QOTM VOTE September 2013

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whos QOTM this month

• '00 Wa YA

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • alex456123

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People vote for friends not nicer quad some it doesn't matter anyways. Plus Elite status now isn't the same as be fore. We allow way to many elites a year

People vote for friends not nicer quad some it doesn't matter anyways. Plus Elite status now isn't the same as be fore. We allow way to many elites a year

Why is that theres a lot of quads that could be but dont ask theres no cap on how many Elites can be done in a year lol.. Elite status hasent changed at all..

Don't think so internet tough guy. The founding few have way over most of us and aren't bolt on queens
Im a tough guy in real life there little man I served my country what have you done? Bad mouth other members! Your the trying to be tuff not me Im sticking up for members if you have a problem with the site maybe you need a break.

Who said that don't assume that I didn't say it nor can we ban that's admins job.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

We allow way to many elites a year

Maybe that's because more people are sinking money into their bikes, and wanting to make them elite? What is the site suppossed to do? Decide what elite canditate out of X number of people trying for elite gets to run for it in a years time?

Don't think so internet tough guy. The founding few have way over most of us and aren't bolt on queens

Um... Have you seen my quad? I built those arms, I extended that stem, I made that skid plate, I fabricated that intake manifold... Maybe some of us are "bolt on queens" around here, but those are the people without the skill or equipment to do what I have done. Or do what others have done before me.

Is this what every thread is gonna turn into? You guys wanting to see my "hot" 40 year old mom?

Well that depends on how "hot" she is. Lol. Cool down a little Alex. We're just being guys. Don't you have a friend or two with a hot momma? Yeah, you know you do! HEHE;)

Back