Project "IM LEARNING DAMN IT"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's snowing here right now suppose to get 2-4" tonight I am So Over this ****

Went back there and was on my hill got to the top went back down was gonna video tape it and a guess my neighbors don't like me riding there now because his old lady come out and started bitching so no hill video now guys

9be171d28e5a9ee09f93751b569be8fe_zpsa47bd429.jpg

324aabcb642db8e78d53d04661420bb8_zps77fb74cb.jpg

0bca6d1b89f452c9628d7957725f5dd1_zpsd97af1fa.jpg

d5ed7da77cc57e457b233d933873baaf_zpsd59de3d4.jpg

My new fuel filter lol
Not sure if you can tell but the rims are now black and the hubs are red
b598a92f542f58602216bde9e24d2129_zps68d0400a.jpg

The billet shifter Is awesome lol I just noticed you asked that Tim the only problem I have with my bike as of right now is that it sometimes sticks in neutral and won't shift into second I have to reach down with my hand and jerk it into second

Sometimes when I try to shift from 1st gear into second it gets stuck in neutral and won't shift into second it makes a gear grinding noise but if I reach down and pull the shifter up really hard with my hand it will shift

Sometimes when I try to shift from 1st gear into second it gets stuck in neutral and won't shift into second it makes a gear grinding noise but if I reach down and pull the shifter up really hard with my hand it will shift

Oh. Sorry. I thought you were referring to what you have to do now that you're single. lol

Well guys replaced the cam chain and adjusted the valves :) rejected the carb put on a new stock exhaust the old one was full of holes lol and I think I'm getting ready to start modding again just put on a new seat cover too! I love the gripper cover it's awesome

Have the bike all broke down just replaced the valve seals and did a grinding on the header pipe replaced the exhaust studs with set screws and painted the head black have it all put back together for the most part just need to put the gas tank and stuff back on and I need to get a new timing mark plug I may have possibly broke mine XD

Idk it just comes and goes it's weird I have a direct shifter but I have it Ben out o it will fit out from under my pull start I'm thinking about pulling my pull start off or getting the shifter shaft out of a big bear

Back