Project "IM LEARNING DAMN IT"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry for my late response man,,,, but when i did my clutch cover i first painted the cover and let it cure fully then took a little hobby paint brush and filled in each letter and wiped around the letters with thinner or acitone but very gently cuz tomuch and youll take the base paint off, then just clear coat all of it!!

Yes sir we love videos!! Speaking of that topic I haven't seen any good warrior vids lately.

I could post the vid of my buddy showing off(don't know how), then rolling his..
he was doing a bicycle into a wheelie, and he went too far back while he was on 1 wheel, hit the ground and the warrior did 4 and a half rolls flying threw the air..
funny parts is my friend landed on his feet and was chasing it, you can see him in the vid running after it ahaha

if you use youtube all you have copy the link from the address bar and paste it here

don't have a you tube account. although I may create one, have a few wrecks I captured on my go pro and from just recording, plus lots of other funny moments while riding!

It's colder than **** out here right now but when it warms up just a little and I don't have to wear a parka to ride I will post that video I'm sick of Mother Nature being a bipolar bitch I wish spring would come!!!

**** we still have a couple feet of the **** here

same here bones if not a bit more but it's raining today and suppose to get up into the upper 40's this weekend so should melt down a good 6" or more

Back