PRO DESIGN AIR FLITER OWNERS PLAESE READ! lol

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
well this is just basically wht death did with the hmf but i want to know how much more power does the pro designs clamp on kit give you... i have a jet kit and a hmf pipe so i fine there i jst want to know hp gains and gains throught the low end, midrange and top end IM really looking in to geting this and just wnted to know wht you guys thought thanx

The clamp is mainly to protect your motor from getting anally induced by naughty materials that could enter with the stock setup. As far as gain you will notice a BIG ass gain using a K&N/Outerwear combo and now being able to toss your airbox lid with the clamp on kit.

******* post poser... :mad:

yea i noticed a really good increase with the pro desing kit... jet it right and you got a really nice gain with the lid off

soit should give me alot more power? do you think ill be able to kepp up with a stock z400/dvx400?

i jsut got mine from rocky mountain came with an outerwear also

I'm not sure which one that is. Is it:

Part# 49555 or
Part# 49556 or
the K&N Part# 49561

I'm in the process of nigger rigging a normal K&N filter to connect like the Pro Design for about $10. I'll post pix when it's done.

soit should give me alot more power? do you think ill be able to kepp up with a stock z400/dvx400?
if u got the proper gearing and jettin than yea... i keep up with my friends z400 fine untill we get to a field then i cant keep up hes just faster top end, but through the fast trails im right on him

ya im rigth on the 400s in wood and through turns and stuff but once it opens up its fly right past and im eatting roost :-/

Back