preview

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:p4wzd9yj]AFI is a shitty ass screamo/punk/hardcore band. All the emo kids listen to them and they suck. HCR, search some MXPX (band) or blink-182 or something, you need pop punk music!!!

I would hardly consider AFI screamo or hardcore, mostly emo and a little punk. If you have ever listened to a true screamo or hardcore band you would know the difference.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude, I'm experienced in music I know what i'm talking about! rap does ******* suck and korn sucks too. i'm just not into that ****. AFI sucks ass. I listen to screamo bands like alexisonfire and stuff and they aren't bad cause the guitar player dallas green actually SINGS and makes it better. I just like the pop punk/punk stuff, not this korn or rap ****[/quote:p4wzd9yj]

yea im not saying your not experienced, but i really never thought of AFI as hardcore mainly just shitty emo

wouldnt everyone be experienced in music, since pretty much everyone listens to it?
yea thats wat i thought, im always listenting to music and catch a show every now and than.

no. rap does not suck. ya'll just hear that corny ****. have some variety. maybe throw some korn up in that video

Hey, I've been threw this before. I posted a video with some rap in it. Seemed like no one watched the video but wanted to complain about the music. I listen to alot of different music myself, but I like a decent amount of rap also.

Good luck even trying to win this battle...But I am with you all the way!

[quote:gluoom6t]no. rap does not suck. ya'll just hear that corny ****. have some variety. maybe throw some korn up in that video

Hey, I've been threw this before. I posted a video with some rap in it. Seemed like no one watched the video but wanted to complain about the music. I listen to alot of different music myself, but I like a decent amount of rap also.

Good luck even trying to win this battle...But I am with you all the way![/quote:gluoom6t]

thanks, but i say to hell with everyone, i'll make my own video, put rap in it, and it'll sell millions haha!

Pelphrey i've watched one of your videos before and i liked the old school rap that was in it (cant remember who it was though) Oh and as for music to put in your next vid you need some metallica like i dissapear, fuel, some kind of monster, st.anger.

wow why the **** do you argue about music, different people like different **** i mean comming guys wwtf is up with that i lsiten to a little bit of everything

VERY nice vid!!! For the big "movie", you should try to get a little sound of the quads in there, to hear that EVO exhaust. And for the music, if thats what you like, keep it. But definatley try to put some variety in there so the viewers don't get bored. Maybe some rock/metal for fast moving stuff, and rap/etc.. for slower moving/stunts.
Also, nice job of an opener and closer for what you had.

i'm making a shitty slide show with my kind of music :D but it sux cause I can't seem to get any cid clips on it

all right dudes, i dont care if you like AFI, hate afi, want to make love to afi, love korn, hate korn etc, i dont give a ****, all right??? so back to the VIDEO!

all right dudes, i dont care if you like AFI, hate afi, want to make love to afi, love korn, hate korn etc, i dont give a ****, all right??? so back to the VIDEO!

ya your video.. change the music ;D

here's my tip...the music FIT...that's all that matters. not whether the band sucks or heavy metal or whatever genre of music you put to it..as long as it fits and you like it is all that matters...the only music i have a hard time listening to...put to videos like this is rap. techno works, screamo works, hardcore works, rock works, even frickin country works..rap just doesn't click for me (but to each his own) whatever you feel like fits will work for you.. i liked the song..good video..need inventive camera angles. the same camera angles tend to make the video feel long and unimaginative. keep movin around and get good shots..some music i highly suggest is Underoath, Atreyu, Killswitch Engage..etc etc...check out Silverstein too (less screamy than the before mentioned but still good) so yeah..my 2cents

here's my tip...the music FIT...that's all that matters. not whether the band sucks or heavy metal or whatever genre of music you put to it..as long as it fits and you like it is all that matters...the only music i have a hard time listening to...put to videos like this is rap. techno works, screamo works, hardcore works, rock works, even frickin country works..rap just doesn't click for me (but to each his own) whatever you feel like fits will work for you.. i liked the song..good video..need inventive camera angles. the same camera angles tend to make the video feel long and unimaginative. keep movin around and get good shots..some music i highly suggest is Underoath, Atreyu, Killswitch Engage..etc etc...check out Silverstein too (less screamy than the before mentioned but still good) so yeah..my 2cents

Idon't think the song fits. It's too slow

yea i already have a rap song planned for my new video when i make it, if u dont want to watch it b/c it has rap in it tough **** i know pelphrey and yeoldtyme warrior will watch it, i personally dont liek that screaming **** u cant understand, but is that going to stop me from watching a good video? bo tis not

LMFAO GEZZ ALL THIS OVER A SONG.Anyways whille were on music here's a great group everyone DL it it's great i have it on myspace it's by GREENBRIER LANE --song is -CAUSE IM A BRO awesome there's this other song call QUAD UP it's a great song as well. And if anyone has myspace add me my screen name is [email protected] :p

Back