Post up your 4x4 trucks and jeeps...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toreadorranger

Reaction score
I wanted to start a thread for those of us who also like to take our larger vehicles wheeling.

2000 ford ranger
currently under the knife

7d9fdc4e.jpg

its getting a custom "bed"
Rear ford 9" axle
front dana44 highsteer 4,88 gears
locked front spooled rear

new tires are on the right 36x12.5x15 TSL Swampers
old ones were 33's
112_1282.jpg

and heres what it looked like before

ranger.jpg

then i added a 5inch lift which i took off for the custom suspension im building

108-0887_IMG.jpg

I am all for big trucks and mudd running, used to do it a lot myself, but your pictures are why I will never buy a truck with tires bigger than stock. Be carefull you don't crack your block man!!

i got a stock dakota but my buddy has a pretty sick cherokee... i love lifted rangers by the way toreadorranger they look so sick!!
Picture185.jpg

Picture186.jpg

Picture194.jpg

washin up
100_4737.jpg

I am all for big trucks and mudd running, used to do it a lot myself, but your pictures are why I will never buy a truck with tires bigger than stock. Be carefull you don't crack your block man!!
i dont do mud alot im more of a rock crawler, but its hard to find alot of rocks in CT

That scoop, has to be worth atleast...ATLEAST 20hp. So now what, ur prolly pushin 60hp? lol

man, that's a 3 cylinder suzuki engine! 55 stock, plus 35 extra from the functional hood scoop!

heres my friends B2

35%20angle%20view.jpg

its pretty cool, got 35's and a 4in suspension lift

I have a 77 AMC jeep wagoneer, it's BADASS, Borg-Warner T18 4 speed, AMC 360 small block, roll bars, no doors, no rear cab, 33 desert dueller skins. i'll try to find my pictures, you be the judge, try and tell me it's not the ugliest buggy you ever saw

I'd for sure take that jeep to the deepest mud hole I could find outkastjoe. Your wife will get over it sometime....LOL j/k

My stock (for now) 1999 Toyota Tacoma Extra Cab SR5 - V6, 4WD, 5-Speed:

I want to do a lift, tint the front windows to match the rear, put on a brush guard, nerfs, and cat-back exhaust (fucker is quick already). For now she does a good job moving the quad around!

taco1.jpg

taco2.jpg

taco3.jpg

taco4.jpg

taco5.jpg

yea shes got a 2 inch body lift and 5 inch suspention... runnin 35's haha
000_0416.jpg

Cant beat that for 600 bucks, she runs great 130,000 miles not bad for a 93

Back