PORT and POLISH

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
Well... I dropped my warrior off to get a nice port and polish job at a local atv shop. All they do are emgines. PR Racing Engines is the name and Eric the owner has been doing this stuff for 45 years so I think my warrior is in good hands. For those who have the port and polish what kinda gains did you notice. More bottom end than top. Did you feel both top and bottom gains. The reason I went w/ the p&p is cuz I was pushin an extra 50cc's through that little stock hole and Eric highly reccomended it for some really good power gains. ;D

Well it is hard for me to say what my individual experiance with JUST a port and polish got me due to me getting the oversized valves, .430 cam, and springs at the same time. But I will say from experiance (watching Dyno Results) and my bike after I got it back is DAMN! Good Port & Polish work is well known to do wonders!

*By the way I got these 6 LED light strips (bright as ****) on ebay for 15.00$ each in blue. I will be using your idea - accent lighting for the motor area. ;D

Thought about that, but I ride to illegal areas on state land at night, so too much attention can be bad news, especially with those bright little f*ckers! :cool:

yeah look in my pics on the polished side there is a switch towards the back below the seat on the plastics

I dont know...It was kinda close to the battery. It was a conveinient spot I guess. And... I dint have to worry really about flippin them off and on all the time so its not that big of a deal.

People probebly dont know what the hell that switch is for, the prolly think your flipping on some nitrous or something.. But any good luck with the port job, i want one but i never have enough funds but im satified with the way mine runs/looks now. :)

LOL yeah I tell them its for my noss. No...mines getting ported for like 250. Its a really good port job. Hes doin some other stuff too. Its a local shop and I know the guy so hes cuttin me a deal. Thats the way to go if you can find a local shop that you can trust

Back