polishing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tistheman5

Reaction score
well the polishing process has started.
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-338833.jpg

i was just wondering if u use a bench grinder for the whole thing because its hard to get into the smaller areas.
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-338834.jpg

or use a hand held one too

Take the guard off the grinder, it will be much easier. You'll be able to move the part around and get into the tighter spots. Some you still won't quite hit. You have two options here. One, you can get small buffs from a company like Eastwood Company and make sure you have something with high enough RPM's to use them. Or, you can hand sand the whole part down to 2000 grit and then buff it. Any very tight spots you can't get to with the buff you'll be able to shine up pretty good with mothers polish and some elbow grease. I've done a couple of sportbike frames like this and if you put the time in with the mothers on the very tight spots, nobody will ever really know. Hope this helps....

yep wel i finally got em done took about 4 hours (i thought it would take longer) but its nice :eek:

Back