Plans For The Winter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmey27

Reaction score
I do have plans to paint some things on the bike over the winter. That includes the swingarm. What else should I plaint that would look good.

Would buyin a Pro Desighn Pro Flow Kit Foam Filter. Be The Way To Go For More Hp..This It What It Includes.

BRAND NEW PRO-FLOW KIT:THIS BILLET/CNC ADAPTER SYSTEM INCLUDES A POSITIVE SEAL O-RING SEAL,2 STAGE HIGH VOLUME FOAM AIR FILTER.WITH A 3RD STAGE FILTER WRAP,AND ALL MOUNTING

LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!

It depends on the kind of riding you do. K&N paper are for sand,woods,trails etc.If using in dusty conditions get a precharger for your paper air filter.
The foam air filters should be used fro places like the desert.

I usaully ride in the dirt and ride on trails, try to stay out of water.

Gonna Buy: Pro Design Raptor 350 K&N Pro Flow kit
and YAMAHA ATV RAPTOR 350 DYNOJET JET KIT STAGE 1

what u think?

well ya should.. your prolly runnin pretty lean with the pipe if u dont got it jetted

no i was told by hmf, dealers and mechanics (multiple) that you dont need to jet it i even had them jet it.n/e ways and they put a 128 jet in with the needle 3 clicks (i beleve) stock setting 90 jets are from the moose/dyno jet kit stage 1

This winter im gonna ride my other Yamaha, a Viper snowmobile- 700cc , 3cylinders, 2 stroke. 115 mph top speed. Ill probably take my rap 350 out just to see how it handles the snow. Are quads any fun in the snow? Ive only got 3 rides on my quad and
think it would be fun to piss off my neighbors this winter, its not hard to do being a city boy living in a residential neighborhood.
This site is awesome for ignorant newbies like myself.

In my opinion some of the best atving is done in the snow. Once you take the raptor out you'll end up having the snowmobile in the garage with plans for the winter..

i dont see why people take apart their stuff in the winter... winter is like so fun riding in the snow and what not

well peaple usually take there quads apart in the winter becuase it is actually the best time to get the things that they want to get done to it done. that way they dont spend half of the summer doing it while they should be riding!!!!!!

Back