Pit Pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
Few Shots... nothing special. sorry for the balloon pants and shitty gear haha. Either kendas or holeshots, and gear coming reallllyy soon!!!! ;D

pit26ug1.jpg

pit20xj7.jpg

a smidge later and there would be roost lol
pit18iv6.jpg

pit16zs3.jpg

the f-150 in the back will be mine soon- 2 months!!
pit19jt7.jpg

pit25df3.jpg

-ant

say... wut happen to that kid with the z you used to ride with. he was sick :/

turn 17 in two months.... takin the keys from popito

funny... thought that kid sucked

oh... you my friend. are going down. that kid would climb mountains. he and that z crossed lands you and your warrior would not imagine. he was quite the rider

lol... the yfm legend. Rumor has it he once had a million bucks in a briefcase. posted the pic to make us all jealous. quite the dude haha.

the other spots were flooded so i couldnt get any video or good pics. i built this berm up-hard to see depth but it was the only spot for pics and these are the only ones bro got with the phone that were actually worthy haha.

ill have some good **** next time exile, and even a vid from across the few years ive been goin to this place.

-ant

I think there's something wrong with your camera: The focus makes your YAMAHA look like a Hondo........Plus the colour is all wrong......Should be blue! (just buggin dude)

Latest posts

Back