PIPES

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasinger12

Reaction score
Im pretty sure some of you have read this on other forums.

In regards to Exhaust pipes. If you want to save yourself some money you can install a "Tractor Pipe Exhaust" on you bike for $30 dollars. Yes...I know its sound bad but mine worked out great.

I went to tractor supply and got mine. I have been running it for about 3 months and it turned out to really improve the bottom end a bit. I used the factory mounts from the stock pipe and buttoned it all up so it looks like a slip on like a pipe you would buy. I am currentlly powder coating it in the morning in High Heat black. I have found that the high heat paint you can get at an auto parts store (rated at 500) dosent work really great. It lasted around one weekend out.

On another note...I have read mixed reviews on this "Tractor Pipe" some say it will burn up your valves and some swear by it!!! My friend has been running his forever!!! Time will tell with mine!!!
Note: It sounds like a Glass Pack / Loud and Prod is good with me.

If you have any questions about it feel free to ask or shoot me a line!!!

hmm... too late for me. i bought my hmf slip-on about 7or 8 months ago.
oh well, i'm happy with it. as you said, the same goes for me, " Loud and proud" 8)

boomsling said:
W12... how did you attach it to the head pipe? Some pics would be cool :D

Boomsling,
Wow....I just read your question and Im only about 2 month late on giving you a reply. Sorry I had forgot I posted this and didnt check it!!!!!

Im a little lost about what your trying to ask me??!!! The shock unit bolts to the header pipe...so we just cut off the shock muffler and welded on the tractor pipe using all the stock stuff....Hope this is what your asking!!!

w12,
thanks for the info. i'm a little late too. you answered my question. i'm thinkin i'll try it. just cut the stock muffler off and weld the new one in place right? got it.
thanks,
andy

Latest posts

Back